The grinding mechanism is made from an advanced ceramic material that is close in hardness to diamond. It will never rust and will provide ultra-long-life performance. Excellent when fine results are needed in recipes that call for ground spices or seeds. The clever upright design of the mill will keep your shelves & counters clean from residual grinds. Container holds 4.7oz. Suggested Spice Use: Coarse Salt, Peppercorns, Sesame Seeds, Flax Seeds, Mustard Seeds, Dried Oregano, Celery Seeds, Dried Herb Leaves, Red Pepper Flakes, Parsley Flakes, Cumin Seeds and more!
• Adjustable dial: For fine to coarse grinds
• Rust-proof: The advanced ceramic mechanism is non-reactive & will never rust.
• Consistent performance: The grinding mechanism is made out of Alumina, an advanced ceramic close in hardness to diamond. The durability of this mechanism will outlast any metal-based grinding mechanisms.
• Fresh, flavorful, pure results: Maintains the fresh taste of spices. Ceramic is chemically inert, meaning that the taste of the spice will not be altered as it is being ground. In turn, the mechanism will not react to or absorb any flavors from the spices.
• Re-usable container: The glass base can be re-used as much as necessary and is dishwasher safe.
• Black Handle