For everyday functions requiring precision like slicing and straight cuts. Kyocera’s premium cutlery line features a stunning Damascus-like pattern on the hand-finished blades. Close in hardness to diamond, these advanced ceramic knives feature the “HIP” (Hot Isostatic Pressed) blades, fired a second time at a higher temperature and pressure for greater density. As a result, the HIP blade offers increased wear-resistance. Moisture-resistant, the 3-riveted handles are made from durable Pakka wood. The hand-finished blades are then polished and packed into elegant black presentation boxes. All Kyocera blades will stay sharp up to 15 times longer than metal-based knives. Contamination free and chemically inert, the blades will never rust or brown food. Lightweight and perfectly balanced, Kyocera knives are ideal for everyday slicing of boneless meats, fruits and vegetables.
• Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
• Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
• Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
• Zirconia 206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
• Lifetime Warranty: Kyocera advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tools are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. If the product is found defective, we will repair or replace it.
• Lifetime Complementary Sharpening: Kyocera offers complimentary sharpening for KYOCERA ADVANCED CERAMIC knives only. A shipping and handling charge is required per shipment. Up to two (2) knives - $10; $5 for each additional knife.
- • Pakka Wood Handle, Black Swirl Blade