For precision and detailed tasks like trimming, peeling, mincing and creating garnishes. Kyocera’s premium cutlery line features a stunning Damascus-like pattern on the hand-finished blades. Close in hardness to diamond, these advanced ceramic knives feature the “HIP” (Hot Isostatic Pressed) blades, fired a second time at a higher temperature and pressure for greater density. As a result, the HIP blade offers increased wear-resistance. Moisture-resistant, the 3-riveted handles are made from durable Pakka wood. The hand-finished blades are then polished and packed into elegant black presentation boxes. All Kyocera blades will stay sharp up to 15 times longer than metal-based knives. Contamination free and chemically inert, the blades will never rust or brown food. Ligtweight and perfectly balanced, Kyocera knives are ideal for everyday slicing of boneless meats, fruits and vegetables.
• Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
• Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
• Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
• Zirconia 206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
• Lifetime Warranty: Buying a Kyocera knife is buying for life. If your knife is chipped or damaged, Kyocera Tycom Corp. (KTC) will repair or replace.
• Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening: Kyocera will sharpen your knives back to a factory new edge. $10 for shipping and handling will sharpen as many Kyocera knives as you own.
- • Black Pakka Wood Handle, Black Swirl Blade