Kyocera has created the perfect cutlery collection for any cooking enthusiast. This handsome bamboo knife block securely contains 4 essential Kyocera advanced ceramic knife sizes: 3" Paring, 4.5" Utility, 5.5" Santoku, and 6" Chef's Knives. For everyday use on fruits, vegetables and bonelss meats, use these handy knives for: chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, julienning, cutting, trimming, seeding and peeling. The solid bamboo knife block has (4) rubber feet to protect counters and prevent slipping. The compact design and small footprint is ideal for kitchens with limited space, solving a common storage problem and keeping the knives easily accessible.
* Kyocera knife sizes: 3 in. Paring, 4.5 in. Utility, 5.5 in. Santoku, 6 in. Chef's
* Sleek, compact design to securely store Kyocera advanced ceramic knives
* (4) rubber feet to secure block from slipping and protect counters
* Block made of solid bamboo, a durable and renewable resource
* High quality construction designed for years of daily use
* Knives & block packaged securely in a custom box
* Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
* Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer - won't alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
* Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
* Zirconia 206: Kyocera's proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
* Lifetime Warranty: Buying a Kyocera knife is buying for life. If your knife is chipped or damaged, Kyocera Tycom Corp. (KTC) will repair or replace.
* Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening: Kyocera will sharpen your knives back to a factory new edge. $10 for shipping and handling will sharpen as many Kyocera knives as you own
- • Black Handle, White Blade