* Kyocera knife sizes: 3 in. Paring, 4.5 in. Utility, 5.5 in. Santoku, 6 in. Chef's
* Knife block dimensions: 7.5” H x 6.5” W x 5” D
* Sleek, compact design to securely store Kyocera advanced ceramic knives
• (4) rubber feet to secure block from slipping and protect counters
• Block made of solid bamboo, a durable and renewable resource
• High quality construction designed for years of daily use
• Knives & block packaged securely in a custom box
• Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
• Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer - won't alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
• Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
• Zirconia Z206: Kyocera's proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.