Kyocera Supports The Fight Against Breast Cancer,
For slicing, dicing and mincing, it's the all-purpose knife with a deeper blade. All Kyocera blades will stay sharp up to 15 times longer than metal-based knives. Contamination free and chemically inert, the blades will never rust or brown food. Lightweight and comfortably ergonomic, Kyocera knives are ideal for everyday slicing of boneless meats, fruits and vegetables. Use with a wood or plastic cutting board. A portion of proceeds are donated to cancer research.
• Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
• Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
• Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
• Zirconia 206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
• Lifetime Warranty: Kyocera advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tools are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. If the product is found defective, we will repair or replace it.
• Lifetime Complementary Sharpening: Kyocera offers complimentary sharpening for KYOCERA ADVANCED CERAMIC knives only. A shipping and handling charge is required per shipment. Up to two (2) knives - $10; $5 for each additional knife.
- • Pink Handle, White Blade